Tapering Service AlterationsAlterations
Tapering service for jeans, similarly made pants, and overalls from any brand can be ordered online here.
You can customize the leg shape of your jeans here. Order tapering alterations for WGC or any other brand of jeans. Our tapering service includes chain stitch hemming shortened to your custom-requested inseam length. Heavyweight denim is no problem.
All Brands Serviced
When it comes to tapering, Iron Heart is one of the most popular brands we service, followed by Gustin, Brave Star, and a slew of Japanese favorites like: The Flat Head, Samurai, Oni Denim, Sugar Cane, Orslow, Studio D'Artisan, Pure Blue Japan, Tanuki, Full Count, and The Strike Gold. American made regulars serviced include: 3Sixteen, The Rising Sun, Roy Denim, Railcar, Leftfield NYC, Imogene + Willie, Tellason, Raleigh Denim, Taylor Stitch, Naked & Famous and Freenote Cloth. We also taper a great deal of Supreme, Levi's, Lee, Wrangler, Unbranded, Big John, Nudie and A.P.C. jeans.
We do not sew extra-wide flat-felled seams or use multiple thread stitching, as seen on many True Religion and Buckle jeans. Standard size flat-felled or overlocked seams and chain-stitch hems are available.
Customize the leg shape of jeans & pants
Feel free to supply your own customized measurements. As example, some customers want the knee area a certain width, or the width thigh adjusted. We will do our best best follow your instructions, even if they don't make sense to us, so be sure that your measurements will work. There are no refunds. In many cases we will contact you to confirm special request.
Disclaimer: We do not take orders for jeans with extra wide flat-felled seams or multiple thread stitching construction, as seen in most True Religion or Buckle jeans.
Dirty & Hairy Pants
Please ship your jeans & pants to us clean and with any animal hairs removed. We know most raw denim fans don't like to wash jeans, so we don't mean they must be washed. We would like to have them in a decent condition for handling. We reserve the right not to work on smelling soiled jeans, or those covered with pet hairs.
Additional Service Information
- This option is only for making tapered pants & jeans alterations
- We do not work on tailored clothing and light weight fine fabrics
- We reserve the right to be slightly off the requested measurements
- Chainstitch hemming is included with this service
- Williamsburg jeans are non-returnable after alterations are added
- All alterations services are non-refundable
- We accept orders online from anywhere in the USA or internationally
- Price is per jean. Shipping is $19.50, no matter how many jeans are in the order
- 2-Way ship cost include shipping TO & FROM your address in the USA
- 1-Way ship cost covers only shipment to your address in the USA
- International customers MUST ship to our address at their cost. We return ship at selected International shipping option
- Maximum lost / damage package insurance is $100 unless insurance is purchased.
- Extra insurance value can be purchased - HERE
Williamsburg garment company is like a hidden gem for me. This company offers the best jean alteration in Brooklyn.
Perfect job on 1'st pair and waiting for 2nd pair to arrive ! Fantastic job!
As always your work is top notch! Quality of work is always the best
I have now had 2 pairs tapered by Maurice. He does very professional, very precise work. My jeans have come back better than before twice now, this is my go-to denim alteration company.
Fine work by the best resource for dungaree alterations.
Perfectly altered to my specs and fast turnaround, too.
I had two pair of strait leg raw selvedge jeans (APC new standard and Williamsburg South 2nd St). Both are high quality but the straight leg made them a little dad(ish). I tapered the leg opening down from 16" to 15" and both pair look killer. Jeans size were 33 for the APC and 34x36 for the Williamsburg. I am tall so I used the highest crotch number (I think 13 or 13.5 inch), and the taper to 15" leg opening now wears like a levi 511 and a bononbos slim.
Another great work! My denim was tapered and hemmed perfectly to my specification! Thanks Maurice, awesome work!