Tapering Service AlterationsAlterations
Customize the leg shape of jeans & pants
Here, you can customize the leg shape of jeans. Order tapering alterations for Williamsburg or Any Brand of jeans here. Chainstitch hemming and customized inseam length is included with tapering. Yes, we work on heavyweight denim.
Online taper alterations from anywhere in the USA. Pay the $19.50 shipping fee at checkout and we send you a shipping label, then return your garment after the alterations. The fee is the same for one or multiple pants with the same order.
Canada & International: 1-Way shipping is available. Customers outside of the USA must ship items for alterations to us at their own cost. We provide return shipping only.
Learn more details & info by checking our work in the LookBook menu. No matter if constructed with a flat-felled seam or overlock, we take apart the entire inseam and re-sew it for the very best result. Watch our short video below to see the complete process.
Feel free to make notes and send the notes with your pants. If we have any questions, we will contact you. Noted measurements and instructions will supercede the online form.
Feel free to supply your own customized measurements. As example, some customers want the knee area a certain width, or the width thigh adjusted. We will do our best best follow your instructions, even if they don't make sense to us, so be sure that your measurements will work. There are no refunds. In many cases we will contact you to confirm special request.
Disclaimer: We do not take orders for jeans with extra wide flat-felled seams or multiple thread stitching construction, as seen in most True Religion or Buckle jeans.
Dirty & Hairy Pants
Please ship your jeans & pants to us clean and with any animal hairs removed. We know most raw denim fans don't like to wash jeans, so we don't mean they must be washed. We would like to have them in a decent condition for handling. We reserve the right not to work on smelling soiled jeans, or those covered with pet hairs.
Additional Service Information
- This option is only for making tapered pants & jeans alterations
- We do not work on tailored clothing and light weight fine fabrics
- We reserve the right to be slightly off the requested measurements
- Chainstitch hemming is included with this service
- Williamsburg jeans are non-returnable after alterations are added
- All alterations services are non-refundable
- We accept orders online from anywhere in the USA or internationally
- Price is per jean. Shipping is $19.50, no matter how many jeans are in the order
- 2-Way ship cost include shipping TO & FROM your address in the USA
- 1-Way ship cost covers only shipment to your address in the USA
- International customers MUST ship to our address at their cost. We return ship at selected International shipping option
- Maximum lost / damage package insurance is $100 unless insurance is purchased.
- Extra insurance value can be purchased - HERE
Exact measurements to my requested specifications! And extremely fast turnaround time. Will be bringing my other jeans to Maurice to fix up.
I sent 11 jeans for full tapering (flair/bellbottom to narrow leg) They turned out AMAZING!! great communication - while it took a few days longer - it was because they did a very detailed an d professional job. If you have high-end jeans and want them narrowed - while retaining the hgh quality - this is the company to use!!
Absolutely fantastic job. Did exactly what I asked and did it masterfully,, the chain-stitching is beautiful and he matched the thread color perfectly. Will definitely be a return customer.
I sent in a pair of raw denim jeans that did not fit as expected. I had low expectations and just hoped they fit a little better. They came back perfect! The staff communicated well to ensure my expectations, and the turnaround time was quick.
Williamsburg did an excellent job tapering my 19oz selvedge jeans. They knew to taper from the inseam and they even handled a double felled seam. On top of that, they were very quick. Highly recommend.
Great work from these guys doing a slight taper and hem. 2 pairs done to spec, all the stitching looks well done thanks guys!
Williamsburg garment company is like a hidden gem for me. This company offers the best jean alteration in Brooklyn.
Perfect job on 1'st pair and waiting for 2nd pair to arrive ! Fantastic job!
As always your work is top notch! Quality of work is always the best