Make Jeans Into ShortsAlterations
Customize the length of your jeans with chain stitched hemming & inseam alteration
Please be aware that once you choose to add Alterations or Hemming, the jeans will no longer be refundable or exchangeable. Please make sure you are ordering your correct size. Hemming adds 1 to 3 days to delivery times.
If you want to add a cuff with or without tacking, add your special request into the NOTES section at checkout. Also, note how wide you would like the cuff to be. To avoid confusion about the final length when adding a cuff, also state what the inseam length should be with the shorts cuffed.
Example: you order a 12-inch inseam and add a 1” cuff. This means we must make the inseam 13-inches. Your notes should state “Final inseam length, including 1-inch cuff, is 13-inches un-cuffed or 12-inches when cuffed.”
This way, we know you want the shorts to have a seam length of 12-inches while wearing them cuffed.
- You can not make jeans longer than their original inseam size
- This option is only for making jeans shorter than the available size
- Sales are Final once we shorten jeans
- There are no refunds of Altered Jeans
- Price is per jean. Shipping is $19.50, no matter how many jeans hemmed
- Ship cost include shipping TO & FROM your address in the USA
- Maximum lost / damage package insurance is $100 unless insurance is purchased.
- Extra insurance value can be purchased - HERE