There are multiple ways to repair buttonholes on jeans at the waistband or on the button fly panels where the keyholes often get stretched to the point of breaking or badly frayed. In general, you can't add a new buttonhole over an old one. However, at the waistband, you can remove the old stitching, fill the hole with fabric, repair the stitch, and then create a new buttonhole.
When it comes to the button fly, the working area is very limited, so you would have to replace the entire panel, which is costly. The more cost-effective repair for damaged button fly holes is repair stitching or a strip of fabric reinforcement.
- Button fly repair
- Waistband keyhole repair
- Other jeans style construction non-denim repairs
- All alterations services are non-refundable
Shipping & online ordering
- We accept orders online from anywhere in the USA or internationally
- Prices are per item.
- Standard 2-Way shipping in the USA is $19.50, no matter how many items are in an order.
- 1-Way ship cost covers only shipment to your address in the USA
- 2-Way ship cost include shipping TO & FROM your address in the USA
- Maximum lost / damage package insurance is $100 unless insurance is purchased.
- Extra insurance value can be purchased - HERE
- International customers MUST ship to our address at their cost. We return ship at selected International shipping option