Repair Belt Loops ServiceAlterations
Re-attach broken belt loops
The best way to fix a belt loop on jeans is "professionally!" Repairing belt loops on denim and some pants is not a task easily done with a home sewing machine or with an industrial straight stitch machine found at most tailoring shops. Only the most equipped denim repair shop will have a bar-tacking machine which is needed, especially when working on raw or heavy-weight denim.
Replacing belt loops
To properly replace ripped, shredded or missing belt loops, an industrial cover-stitch machine is required to make new loops. We have every machine required to completely make jeans without compromise, so making new factory quality belt loops on jeans & pants is no problem.
This service is for the professional repair or replacement of belt loops on jeans, workwear, and jean-style constructed pants. Use our menu options for the following:
- Re-sew (bar tack) original disconnected belt loops
- Add patch & repair sew rips under the belt loop
- Totally replace missing or damaged belt loop
- Repair hole plus replace missing or damaged belt loop
- Price is per jean. Shipping is $19.50, no matter how many jeans are in the order
- Ship cost include shipping TO & FROM your address in the USA
- Maximum lost / damage package insurance is $100 unless insurance is purchased.
- Extra insurance value can be purchased - HERE
Note: When replacing a loop, we choose the closest fabric we can locate to match the original. Exact matching is not possible.
I asked if they could attach a belt loop, the next day it was a new service listed on the site . Best work , best prices , very accommodating . Nothing they can’t do just ask