Buttonhole Repair ServiceAlterations
There are several methods for repairing keyholes (buttonholes) on jeans at the waistband or on the button fly panel, where the keyholes frequently stretch to the point of breaking or fraying. In general, a new buttonhole cannot be added over an existing one. However, you can remove the previous stitching on the waistband, fill the hole with fabric, mend the old area with stitching, and then create a new buttonhole.
The working area of the button fly is quite narrow, thus you would have to replace the entire panel, which is expensive. Repair stitching or a strip of fabric reinforcement is a more cost-effective fix for damaged button fly keyholes.
- Button fly repair
- Waistband keyhole repair
- Other jeans style construction non-denim repairs
- All alterations services are non-refundable
Shipping & online ordering
- We accept orders online from anywhere in the USA or internationally
- Prices are per item.
- Standard 2-Way shipping in the USA is $19.50, no matter how many items are in an order.
- 1-Way ship cost covers only shipment to your address in the USA
- 2-Way ship cost include shipping TO & FROM your address in the USA
- Maximum lost / damage package insurance is $100 unless insurance is purchased.
- Extra insurance value can be purchased - HERE
- International customers MUST ship to our address at their cost. We return ship at selected International shipping option