Special Request Alterations & Misc. ChargesAlterations
Order miscellaneous and specialized alterations services here
Sometimes an alteration is requested that is not listed or not available on our website. If it is something we agree to do, this is where we will direct you to place an order after we quote the price.
Take for example this pair of Loose J58 vintage Levi's Engineered Jeans with sloped cuffs. The customer wanted to keep the original hem design but shorten the inseam length. More effort goes into shorting these jeans than our standard hemming service, so they required special pricing. Other specialized alterations such as heavyweight fabric curtain hemming can be easily or better handled with industrial denim focus machines, so we could accept these types of jobs.
- Re-attach hand sewn buttons
- Odd shaped hem sewing
- Special tailoring request
- Close open seam lines
- hem heavy curtains
- Other miscellaneous sewing
- All alterations services are non-refundable
To use this service, you should first contact us by email, with a .jpg photo of your request and wait for a quote. If the alteration is something we agree to do, we will let you know the cost and you can place the order through this page.
Shipping & online ordering
- We accept orders online from anywhere in the USA or internationally
- Prices are per item.
- Standard 2-Way shipping in the USA is $19.50, no matter how many items are in an order.
- 1-Way ship cost covers only shipment to your address in the USA
- 2-Way ship cost include shipping TO & FROM your address in the USA
- Maximum lost / damage package insurance is $100 unless insurance is purchased.
- Extra insurance value can be purchased - HERE
- International customers MUST ship to our address at their cost. We return ship at selected International shipping option
Service was super fast and looks exactly how I wanted it to! Workers were friendly. Great experience!
Truly excellent work and very fast turnaround. Super fast service costs extra, but they get the job done!