Adjust waistband size of jeans and pants
Adjust waistband size for any brand of jeans, including Williamsburg Garment Co. branded jeans. Here, ordering waistband alterations to make the waist smaller is made simple for anyone not located in NYC or close to our Brooklyn store. Order online from anywhere in the USA and when you pay the $10 shipping fee at checkout, we send you a shipping label and later return your jeans after the modification.
To make the waistband of denim jeans and heavy twill pants smaller, the belt loop is removed, the waistband is split at the rear seam and seam is taken apart. The waist opening is decreased and the difference is eased into the center seam. The jeans are sewn-up and the belt loop is reattached with bar tacks.
Please ship your jeans to us clean. We reserve the right not to work on smelling soiled jeans.
Price is per jean. Make note on styles to be altered during the checkout process if purchasing multiple alterations that require different instructions.
- $15 up-charge for jeans not made by Williamsburg Garment Co.
- This option is only for making jeans waist opening smaller in size
- We reserve the right to be within a ½” off the requested measurement
- We do not suggest making waistband more than 2” smaller
- Adjustments more than 2 inches may distort shape & look of jeans, order at your own risk
Always precisely done, this is the best service I know of.
Precisely done and absolutely the finest alteration of this type available.
Can't even tell they were altered, and they feel great!!